The Cain Foundation Forum
This is a new look SECURE Forum that will have NO junk advertising, hackers etc.
I do apologize for those of you who have shared your many stories & experiences on there, I was extremely disappointed to have lost them. I hope that you will all start communicating again soon.
The Forum is there so we can all learn from one another & share.
Regards, Fiona Cain

You MUST be registered to use the Forum.
You MUST login to use the Forum.

The Cain Foundation Forum  Discussion Topi...  General   BRANCHIO-OTO-RENAL SYNDROME
Previous Previous
Next Next
New Post 2/28/2018 8:28 PM
5 posts
No Ranking

Is an autosomal dominant genetic disorder involving kidneys, ear and nek . individual with BOR may have underdeveloped ( hypoplastic ) or absent kidnrys with resultant renal insufficiency or renal faliure.
ear anomalies include extra opening in front of the ears ( preauricular pits) , extra pieces of skin in front of the ear ( preauricular tags) or furthur malformation or absence of the outer ear ( pinna) .
individuals can have mild to profound hearing loss, which can either sensorineural , conductive or mixed.people withBOR may also have cysts or fistula along the sides of their neck corresponding to the location of the embryologic brachial clefts.

Any help appreciated.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Cryptocurrency Online Marketing

Previous Previous
Next Next
  The Cain Foundation Forum  Discussion Topi...  General   BRANCHIO-OTO-RENAL SYNDROME

We are Registered with the Australian Business Register as a HEALTH PROMOTION CHARITY and are endorsed for charity tax concessions. The information provided herein should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved.

Website Design by D2 Design | Copyright © The Cain Foundation. ABN 14 437 033 250