The Cain Foundation Forum
This is a new look SECURE Forum that will have NO junk advertising, hackers etc.
I do apologize for those of you who have shared your many stories & experiences on there, I was extremely disappointed to have lost them. I hope that you will all start communicating again soon.
The Forum is there so we can all learn from one another & share.
Regards, Fiona Cain

IMPORTANT

You MUST be registered to use the Forum.
You MUST login to use the Forum.

The Cain Foundation Forum  Discussion Topi...  General  ed up, slow down
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 8/28/2018 10:43 AM
  tujue
147 posts
10th Level Poster

ed up, slow down 
Spain's Garbine Muguruza serves the ball to Russia's Svetlana Kuznetsova during their women's fourth-round match at the French Tennis in Paris on Sunday. Photo: AFP

Garbine Muguruza of Spain blazed into the French Open quarterfinals for the third straight year on Sunday Wholesale Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , defeating former champion Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 6-4.

The 22-year-old Venezuelan-born fourth seed will next play Shelby Rogers of the US for a place in the semifinals.

"At the end it is always very tough. She is a player with a lot of experience and I just had to be there," she said.

"Quarterfinals is a great run and I am looking forward to -improving my result here."

Muguruza is seen as one of the new stars of the women's game after a breakthrough season in 2015 when she was runner-up to Serena Williams at Wimbledon and made the semis at the WTA Finals.

But in 30-year-old Kuznetsova she was up against one of the wiliest and experienced players on the women's circuit with two Grand Slam titles to her name - the 2004 US Open and the 2009 French Open.

Both players had early break points on a sparsely filled Philippe Chatrier center court in a match of high quality.

And it was the Spaniard who struck first in the eighth game powering in a fine backhand -return past the Russian to move 5-3 up.

She then served out com-fortably for the set in 46 minutes.

Muguruza kept up the pressure and broke Kuznetsova's serve twice at the start of the second set, although she dropped her own in between.

The Russian pulled back to level at 4-4, but it was Muguruza who rose to the occasion taking the next two games and clinching the win on her fifth match point.

World No.108 Rogers reached her first Grand Slam quarterfinal with a 6-3 Wholesale Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , 6-4 win over Romanian 25th seed Irina Camelia-Begu.

Rogers is just the ninth woman outside of the top 100 to make the last eight in Paris since 1983.

"It's incredible and I'm -really happy that it didn't start raining," said Rogers who broke down in tears after the match and had to borrow a handkerchief from television interviewer Marion Bartoli, the former Wimbledon champion.

Rogers has now beaten three seeds in her run at Roland Garros having seen off 17th seed Karolina Pliskova in the first round and 10th seed Petra Kvitova in the last 32.

In the men's competition, Eighth seed Milos Raonic was swept aside 6-2, 6-4 Wholesale Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , 6-4 by Spanish player Albert -Ramos-Vinolas in the fourth round.

The big-serving Canadian could make little impression against the dogged, 28-year-old left-hander who finished the contest with an angled smash on his third match point. -Ramos-Vinolas reached his first Grand Slam quarterfinal, having never been past the second round in his 18 appearances in the four majors.

Discount Nike l酶besko er de bedste venner, du nogensinde kan have, n氓r du k酶rer Wholesale Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , men hvad er de 酶verste billige Nike l酶besko? En masse mennesker er kommet til at elske at k酶re endnu mere, n氓r de fundet de bedste Nike l酶besko for dem. Skoene du b忙re, n氓r Nike Air Max 2016 Zwart du k酶rer, kan g酶re en enorm forskel p氓, hvordan du k酶rer Wholesale Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , og hvad du f酶ler, n氓r du k酶rer. Og flere l酶bere p氓 Nike virkelig komme ind i sporten, og det er mere end bevis p氓 den store Nike Air Max 1 Donne f酶lelse, du f氓r, n氓r du k酶rer p氓 Nike sko.

Desv忙rre Wholesale Miami Dolphins Jerseys , kan Nike l酶besko v忙re ganske dyrt. Hvad du beh酶ver, er rabat Nike l酶besko. Du beh酶ver ikke at n酶jes med noget mindre,Nike Air Max Tavas Femme hvis du ikke har r氓d til en Nike par. Du kan f氓 rabat p氓 autentiske Nike l酶besko. Vaskning af disse rabatter, er bedre end at ofre komfort og ydeevne, n氓r du n酶jes med en l酶besko Wholesale Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , der ikke er Nike. Du m氓 ikke v忙re helt sikker, og det kan 酶del忙gge dit l酶b.

En masse Nike Roshe Run Mujer Floral gode tilbud er tilg忙ngelige online. Det ville nok v忙re umuligt at k酶be en Nike par med rabatter, hvis du k酶ber p氓 det lokale sports butik. Den bedste m氓de at f氓 rabatter p氓 dine Nike l酶besko Nike Air Max 90 Mens Black er at shoppe online.

Nike Air Pegasus + 26 er en temmelig popul忙r sko, som er helt indlysende, som det er p氓 sin 26. udgave. Nike har holdt skoen serien vil p氓 grund af sin kontinuerlige succes p氓 markedet. Og selv p氓 sin 26. udgave Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys , skoen f氓r aldrig gamle; i virkeligheden, er det stadig form氓et at vinde Nike Air Max Command Dam Runner World Best Buy award i 2009. Dette er en stor Nike sko, som du kan k酶be p氓 rabat.

Nike Air Pegasus + 26 er ideel til l酶bere, der har neutrale f酶dder. Det giver den perfekte kombination af d忙mpning og Nike Air Max 2016 Damen st酶tte. Dens st酶dabsorberende materiale, den unikke Nike Air enhed Wholesale New Orleans Saints Jerseys , er meget holdbare og effektive. Nu er en ber酶mt klassiker for alle neutrale l酶bere, kan Nike Air Pegasus virkelig overraske dig med hvad det kan g酶re p氓 Adidas ZX Flux Herrentrods af sin rabat pris.

Agility is such an important component when it comes to an athlete being fast. Tennis requires the athlete to be fast over short distances, in multiple directions and have the ability to develop explosive starts from various positions.

Agility training is sports specific and it has to simulate the exact movements required by your sport. For athletes that require linear speed then agility training will have little benefit.

Agility refers to the ability of an athlete to speed up, slow down and change direction while maintaining balance and control. Athletes in sports such as soccer, football Wholesale New York Giants Jerseys , netball, basketball, lacrosse and tennis are just a few sports where athletes need to be agile.

Trainers who believe that one drill fits all do not understand the true meaning of sports specificity! Greater improvements will be found when training for your sport.

Characteristics of Being Agile for Tennis Players:
Changing direction quickly
Possessing good flexibility
Ability to react quickly to various situations
T. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys USA   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Baseball Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Football Jerseys From China   Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   New NHL Jerseys Cheap   Cheap White Sox Jerseys   Wholesale Tigers Jerseys 

New Post 11/27/2018 6:12 PM
  MauricioBo
8 posts
No Ranking

Re: ed up, slow down 

I've lately began the weblog, the data a person supply on this website offers assisted me personally significantly. Many thanks with regard to all your period & function. Capital Gains Tax Advisors

Previous Previous

Next Next
  The Cain Foundation Forum  Discussion Topi...  General  ed up, slow down

We are Registered with the Australian Business Register as a HEALTH PROMOTION CHARITY and are endorsed for charity tax concessions. The information provided herein should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved.

Website Design by D2 Design | Copyright © The Cain Foundation. ABN 14 437 033 250